• I release, discharge and/or otherwise indemnify and hold harmless the H.T.R.S.A., its affiliated organizations, sponsors, employees, agents, members, officers, coaches, and associated personnel, including the owners of fields and facilities utilized for the Programs and/or being transported to or from the same, which transportation I hereby authorize.
• The risk of injury and illness from the activities involved in the Programs is significant, including (without limitation) the potential for injury or illness – in particular and not by way of limitation, risks of exposure, directly or indirectly, arising out of, contributed to or by, or resulting from any infectious or communicable disease, including (without limitation) the current or any future outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and/or any mutation or variation thereof – and while particular skills, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury or illness does exist. I knowingly and freely, for myself and on behalf of my child, assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the Releasees or others, and assume full responsibility for my and my child’s participation in the Programs.
• I do hereby represent that my son is physically fit, healthy and able to participate in the soccer program.
• We agree to abide by HTRSA’s Code of Conduct (available on HTRSA website) for Players, Parents, and Coaches, if applicable. The current Code of Conduct is
available at http://conductcode.htrsa.com.
• I agree to immediately notify the soccer league if my son's health status changes prior to or during the soccer season, rendering him unable or unfit to participate in the game of soccer.
• Players, Parents, Coaches, Division Commissioners and Officials must work together to promote sportsmanship and safety. The success of HTRSA is NOT determined by a single game, the final standings or the end of season win/loss record. The success is built on positive instruction, teaching proper fundamentals and maintaining sportsmanship through fun competition. This will provide a foundation our children can take with them for the rest of their lifetime.
• Any general member (parent or coach) not meeting their volunteer requirement as deemed by the Executive Board may result in fines and / or member suspension for both Adult and youth member.
I, the undersigned, agree to the terms above.